PaperCut- Print Management System
PaperCut provides simple and affordable print management software for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Novell. Papercut print control software helps keep track of all your printings in your organisation. It is a comprehensive print management system designed to seamlessly monitor and control your resources with easy to use administrative and user tools that can be securely accessed from anywhere on the network though a web browser.
Some of the key features of PaperCut MF are:
- Track all printing activity by user, client account, printer and document metadata.
- Enforce per user quotas, or group account budgets
- Differential print cost/charging allowing costs to be assigned on a per printer basis with advanced options to charge different amounts based on document type (e.g. color, grayscale or duplex), page size, user or group.
- Hardware neutral solution supports all major printer types and operating systems. No hardware vendor lock-in!
- Both cross-platform and multi-platform support. Run a mix of Windows and/or Linux print servers and support clients ranging from Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix and Novell OES.
- User Web Tools allow end users to track usage, transfer funds, request refunds and upload documents from unauthenticated (wireless) laptops.
- Provides end users with advanced options to allocate print jobs to shared accounts, cost centers, faculties or departments.
- Single sign-on user authentication with native Active Directory integration or synchronization with LDAP user accounts. (no separate passwords to manage!)
- Flexible hold/release queue support with Release Station software allowing administrators to implement management approved or secure user release printing environments.
- Service Oriented Architecture utilizing the latest software design methods including, test driven development, XML Web Services and layered architecture. This ensures scalability and stability by design.
- Advanced reporting and charts available in standard formats including PDF, Excel, and HTML. All reports accessible from anywhere on the network via a standard web browser.
- Ability to run on top of leading 3rd party Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL Database.
- Enterprise level security and encryption based on SSL.
- Open architecture with a powerful scripting language, source code access and API documentation.
Contact us today at 6777 2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Trial.